Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

onirvanganguly1

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL : Onirvan Ganguly
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day : 5-6 hours
5. Your Discord : onirvan
6. Your Nickname : Ganguly Gaitonde
7. Your ID : 58974

Additional Information

1. Leader of LSPD

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

There are several reasons why I want to become the leader of LSPD. First, the roleplay offered by LSPD is the best. I'm not sure why, but it provides even new members with a great roleplaying experience, and personally, I love roleplaying as a police officer.Secondly, all legal organizations have numerous jobs and events to attend and manage. I've noticed that many leaders don't handle every event properly. I believe that for roleplay to thrive in the server, every organization must fulfill their responsibilities diligently. If I become the leader, I will ensure participation in every event. I will assign individuals to organize and execute specific tasks so that LSPD attends every event.Thirdly, I've observed that newcomers often struggle to join a legal organization in the city, even if they know the rules, due to the egoistic attitudes of high-ranking officials and their strict rules. If I become the leader, my approach won't be strict. Instead, we will focus on the essential matters to facilitate inclusion. Everyone who wishes to join will be welcomed, enhancing their roleplaying experience.

Lastly, with the support of my influential family, the Peaky Blinders, and our esteemed leader, Thomus Shelby, along with my most trustworthy friends Ronit Shelby and Jayden Shelby, all of whom are well-versed in every rule of the city LSPD will dominate. We will transform LSPD into an outstanding organization that values every player, including newcomers, while also becoming the most dominant force in the city.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

To enhance roleplay, I will invite as many people as possible and ensure they learn all the rules. It's crucial that they understand the rules before joining LSPD, as without this knowledge, their participation is meaningless. I've noticed that joining a legal organization encourages roleplay, so my focus will be on inviting and training as many individuals as I can. This will not only boost their roleplaying skills during my term but also prepare them for continued engagement after my tenure ends.

Thank you for reading my application. If chosen as a leader, I am confident that my term will surpass all others due to my strong leadership skills and effective strategies. I take pride in my ability to lead and in the positive outcomes my strategies can achieve, which is why I am confident about applying for this position.

CHAIN OF COMMAND

30.Chief of police
29.Deputy chief of police
28.Chief of staff
27.Head of department
26.Deputy head of department
25.Senior Supervisor
24.Supervisor
20. Detective III
19. Detective II
18. Detective I
17. Master Sergeant