Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayden Riley

Player
Player
Information

1. Cihan
2. 19
3. GMT +3
4. 5 - 7
5. cihan9999
6. Jayden Riley
7. 67790

Additional information
1. Leader of FIB (Federal Investigation Bureau)
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

I started my legal career arround a 1 and half year ago with LSPD and started grinding ranks there. I was working hard in LSPD, lead UC and towing departments. I ended up my career in LSPD during federico hill's term as Chief of Staff. I joined FIB when Hov Cartier was director as a senior special agent and was hired by Omer Hill. I left FIB after spending time there and gaining experience from Hov Cartier's term then I joined Omer Hill's term as Deputy Head of Spec Ops under Mike White's lead. Stayed in Omer's term close to a month and left there. I want to experience being a leader once again with the people that I worked in the past and have them in my team.

My real journey for FIB started in David Barnes term I was taking part as a 00 Agent in his term and stayed there till the end of his leadership. After David's term I joined FIB in Sbeecha Volkov's term and worked with him in his 1st term as a 00 Agent. I was head of undercover department in Ruby's term when his term started. I started writing casefiles, taking care of the UC department. I started learning everything about UC and kept writing casefiles to complete the raid season. I wrote arround 10-12 casefiles and got promoted to assistant director in his second term. After ruby's term I joined elrussi's term and worked there as Chief of Staff till I get promoted to Deputy Director in his last days. With the experience I have and the skills I gained from every department Im thinking that Im able to take care of FIB and lead it with my qualified HC team.

I was in state orgs and gangs as deputy and leader for multiple times. I always tried to build the best team for the org that Im leading. I believe that state organizations are getting easier everyday. Quality of HCs are getting lower term by term. I decided to give it a stop and hire only experienced people that can handle the work in FIB. I want my HCs to be qualified and skilled according to their departments. IA department will be overseeing every departments work and will keep an eye on them all the time. I will build the best team to run FIB and make it on top again.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

Undercover department & Raid Season:
My undercover department will be qualified and always ready to collect evidences in any type of situation. UC HCs will check evidences daily and make sure that the evidences are being valid. my HOD UC or COS that is appointed to the department will write casefiles and make sure that there are no mistakes being done while writing it. I will make sure that SAU & Spec Ops departments are working together to win every single raid that we are doing.

High activity within the organization:
Under my leadership we will have a good bonus system in departments that are decided by me and HOD's of the departments. I will make sure that HR department is doing daily checks on every agent to make sure that they are active and not farming paycheck.

Rank system and HCs in the organization:
The rank system will be diffrent compared to previous term I will remove executive agent and assistant director rank and most probably will go with the same rank system in satriko's term. I will make sure about HCs activity by myself and our IA captain will be making sure that departments are running smoothly and will make sure that IA department is filling reports on departments every week.

Thanks for reviewing my application
Best regards,
Jayden Riley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom