Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

journal richardson

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name: Swarnam Gogoi
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: UTC+5:30
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord: doraemondo
6. Your Nickname: journal richardson
7. Your ID: 339223

Additional information
1. Leader of families

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

i wanted to be the leader of this specfic organization coz i have been to this gang since too much time i have been an hc and i feel like i can improve many things as a leader in this gang

Like spectating all the members of the org, attending all events, and following all rules and try my best to improve things then before.

And also i will give my best to give attention too all members of the org, and even listen to there opinions to improve the org

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

To improve the Roleplay in the org i will plan many Robberies like store, highway etc very professionally

And also see all the members of the org how they are doing

Even do i see many members do not know the proper rules and how things work i will tell my hc"s to look after it and even tell them to take proper a interview for all the citizens and also i will tell to promote them by seeing their their activities in the org, Coz i see many hc"s giving rank without seeing activities and all they give when members ask for without no reason. I will give strict orders to not do that..

My Goals
Make the org one of the best
To Take proper interviews
Giving attention to all the members
Stop the promotion of people without any reason
And by doing all the things very professionally

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom