Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shexd

BAR10 FADIL
Player
1. Your name is : Arda
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT +3
4. Average online time per day: 4–12 hours
5. Your Discord: shexxd
6. Your Nickname: Shex Einehit
7. Your ID: 133472
Additional information

1: Leader of families

2: Why do you want to be the leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation):

1) I have lots of memories in this gang and i spent lots of time in it being normal gang member to high command. There is a lots of good memories i want to experience it again. And hava fun while we re in rp with the members.

2) I love the spot of the hq its at the middle at the ghetto and you feel yourself as owner of the ghetto. And easy to get into the fight and rob people. Lots of the people want to rob people these days but no one is active at the ghetto my gang will be active at ghetto.

3) We will be fully active with my gang in the ghetto doing robs, sprays, and special events and also attending all daily events. And all in all i experience lots of things in grandrp i want to becoma a leader of a illegal organization.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
I will try to do 100% we will be fully active at the ghetto doing rob and spray. Attending all events and doing special missions, having fun with my friends. We will have fun with the members while doing rp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom