Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonnn

Player
Player
Information
Your name IRL - Not comfortable disclosing in public, can be disclosed in interview.
Your age - 19
Time zone - GMT +3
Average online per day - 2-4 hours.
Your Discord - ghosst.t
Your Nickname - Leon Federov
Your ID - 208802

Additional Information

1. Leader of Families

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

➣ First time - When I first came to the city my third gang to join were Families. It was the first gang in which I got to know how gangs works, how they do stuff etc.

➣ Experience - Since the first time I joined Families my friend was HC, he told me how to do things like Ghetto robbing, HW robbing, taking hostages etc.

➣ Why Families - After getting all the experience, I was really inspired to become the leader, and serve a term. I have chosen
Families specifically because I like the HQ location and also the insides of the HQ.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

➣ Knowing the basic rules - The bare minimum a guy should know before entering a gang is the basic rules like MG, PG, Mixing etc. So I would make sure everyone are at lease known to the basic rules before entering the gang.

➣ Communication - I believe all the leaders should have at least a basic understanding of their members, so that if they are having any issues whether internal or any doubts, they could ask them and clear them.

➣ Equality - I would make sure there isn’t any favoritism, so that everyone gets a fair chance.

➣ Making things simpler - I will always divide members into each faction for turs, sprays etc. which could help to makes things simpler.

➣ Events - I will try to give my best and do many situations possible, so that everyone should be able to get upmost RP experience.

➣ Issues - To solve any type of issues, I myself try to be in every situation possible, so that if there are any complaint they could be sorted out easily.

Some goals:
➣ I will try my best to do best RP at every event.
➣ I will give a lot of bonuses to deserving ones.
➣ No toxicity will be tolerated.
➣ Try to do 100% Turf and be most active.
➣ Attend every event.
➣ Give rank ups to deserving ones.

Ranking system
15. Leader
14. Deputy
13. UnderDeputy
12. Turfer
11. OG
10. Warlord
9. OG Capo
8. Mafia
7. Ghetto Clapper
6. Enforcer
5. Graffitist
4. Shooter
3. Young Fam
2. Goon
1. Freeze

Last but not the least, I would give my best to all the members, with my knowledge, ideas etc. so that everyone could enjoy a non-rule breaking RP experience. By implementing these strategies, I could ensure you that I could take Families to next level. (One thing I want to let you know, that I know my level might be low, but I have exp from diff city.)

Thanks,
Leon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom