Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Chrollo Vuitton
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 29, 2024
Time of violation
13:09
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/A717ynA

Chrollo

Player
Player
He mentioned parents in game conversation. i believe he should be punished.
i will not accept such behaviour.

Please review this and take action accordingly.

He Mentioned In Family Chat You Can Zoom in.

Badmash Uciha

Player
Player
On Consideration
sir first of fall ididnt know that mentioning parents isa a out of rule and i dont abuse his mom i just sayed u are good in turfing he alltime saying me noob and saying i have pov i clapped u 4 times i said ok go show ur mom that you are so good at turfing i didnt abuse and he said me bich mf f words and shit talk to me i have pov im posting

Chrollo

Player
Player
u mentioned my parents and thats very disgusting, it doesent matter if u knew it or not u still said it.

Chrollo

Player
Player
sir first of fall ididnt know that mentioning parents isa a out of rule and i dont abuse his mom i just sayed u are good in turfing he alltime saying me noob and saying i have pov i clapped u 4 times i said ok go show ur mom that you are so good at turfing i didnt abuse and he said me bich mf f words and shit talk to me i have pov im posting
Provide Pov Instead Of Talking

Chrollo

Player
Player
and you never said that im good at turfing you were saying noob

Amar Gaitonde

Speed Is the Key to Success.
Player
Rejected
Incorrect details I'd is different in title and details please Fix it and file a new complain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom