Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
1275 + 26397
Players nickname
Gehad_Barzani
Administrators nickname
Lebron_Pluxury
Date
Feb 8, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/tjOQMTU

Gehad

Player
Player
For dear Mazhor
Hello dear Mazur
I was banned for about 5 months playing in the server as a normal person I've been playing the server for over 3 years I have more than 9 thousand hours on the server I support the server a lot with whatever I can do all the time, and I appreciate all the admins. LeBron told me that you are helping a man sell money. I did not do that. I am completely sure of that. He checked my private conversations with him and there is no evidence of any transfers with me and him. Everything. This man was a member of my family and suddenly left. We have stopped talking since then and greet each other. Some and I did not do any conversion with him or even give him anything in anything or help him in anything in anything, all he was my friend and left me and my family. Please dear Mazur and Lebron give me another chance, I miss my friends and the game I lost my office and a lot of things. And I don't do anything like that. I hope you see my record.
More than 15 people have joined my link
Please accept my model. Thank you

With my regards: Gehad Barzani

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom