Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ironic Smoke
Administrators nickname
Bobby Pluxury
Date
Jun 29, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
N/A

Ironic Uchiha

13 X Deputy, 6 X State, 7 X Gang
Player
Good evening dear esteemed higher ups of en3!
Dear Bobby, Adham and Floki, hope you are having a great day.

It’s been over an year of me repenting over my past deeds on what kind of influence I was under and what my actions lead to.

I always deemed myself the only for my actions and their consequences. Please read what I have further to say and please take it into consideration before taking any action :(

It all happened at the start of Dave kippers term of fib, some of my so called ‘friends’ at that time were targeting the term to get it disbanded but I couldn’t stay with a group of people who could do that because if they can go so low just for leadership don’t know what else they can do. I of course told this to the administrators and got all those guys en3 blacklisted by Raymond Bishop.

I was left because I didn’t do anything in the first place . That’s the whole reason I am still here. Since I was also a part of the group where all this convo was done I asked Oghi and Raymond that was I leader blacklisted or anything as I just had applied for leader in en3. They both told me I wasn’t leader blacklisted but I still couldn’t get leader for atleast a month because I need to let some time pass of the incident.

I was immature and childish, it was only a month in game for me of course. I still kept applying for different leadership positions only to be rejected because of Lack of trust. I asked Oghi why was I getting lack of trust if I didn’t do anything to which he said that the event is still fresh and just keep your punishment history clear for a while and then you can be a leader.
But me being childish decided to take it on forum where I made a very stupid bold claim that ‘if there is lack of trust then leader blacklist me’

There is a big difference in the ironic then to the ironic right now.

I had no exp back then, now I am a 13 times deputy, meaning I have got to experience what a good player and leader means 13 times!

I have always learnt from my mistakes and stepped back right up even better and stronger than before. That’s my trait.

I kept reprinting over my actions and anger every day from that day onwards.

It’s been over a year of my blacklist, I am still asking just for a chance, a chance to prove myself, a chance to redeem my self , a chance to prove my change.

I won’t complain about not being given a chance as I am fully aware I got chances about various other topics by Bobby multiple times but deep down I am still incomplete with the tag of leader blacklisted on my head.

Apart from 5 lifeless words I had done nothing wrong, never deceived admins, never faked any information, never lied.

Only shared the truth, sayad everything with reality and never tampered with any proofs.

Even after trying so much to be given just 1 shot at being a leader I was rejected….

I have learnt many things along the road now, have made friends, foes, alliances, experienced different moments and Cherished the close ones.

Human is a social animal which evolves. That’s what makes us different from other species.
just like that I am not the same ironic I was an year ago.

I am double deputy in two grand rp servers right now, I am supposed to be happy but I am not, I never will be till I just get this one chance of being a leader!!

To forget all this I did everything, went to EN2, left all my friends behind for months, grinded hard and made money. Learnt from my mistakes there as well. But I still can’t get leader/admin there because I am leader blacklisted. I repent on my actions every day for the last year.

I just want this 1 chance, a one simple chance to be a leader and if I mess it up, blacklist me directly. Hell, id even say project blacklist me if I mess this chance up, because I won’t!

Many people have been given chances in this, Shaban, husu, and many more!

If I don’t fix this one mistake then I can never be a leader/admin in any server of grand rp!

This is not just an apology it’s a letter of showing my change!

I know in between I was even banned for GEN 1.1 which I didn’t do at all and so it was removed by Adham himself!

All I asking for is just one shot at leadership! 😔

Please take it into consideration dear higher ups,

Regards,
Ironic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom