Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Your ID
Players nickname
Bay Thor
Administrators nickname
Lucas_soul
Date
Jun 28, 2024
Time
10:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/sOATnTt

Mujahid

Player
Player
Hello dear admin, I went to the gangsters and told them that I wanted to join them, and I kept saying that I wanted to join the gang, but they tried to kill and rob me, my goal was just to go to them and become one of them. . , they told me a bunch of English sentences and said raise your hands, I didn't know how to do that and I don't know English and I'm trying to learn. I didn't understand what they were saying, then the manager came and suspended me for 7 days. This is not fair and this was my first experience. I'm sorry if I did anything wrong. It won't happen again. I want the ban on my account to be lifted.

Lucas Soul

Average Citizen
Server Administrator
Hello!
I hope you're doing fine :D
Firstly the reason why u have been banned is because this was your third warning in the week and 3 warns = 7 days ban.
You were given instructions multiple times on how to put your hands up and comply with their demands and multiple people had guns pointed at you and you just stood there doing nothing.
This is an English server so I dont understand how someone talking in English is an issue.

Mujahid

Player
Player
Hello!
I hope you're doing fine :D
Firstly the reason why u have been banned is because this was your third warning in the week and 3 warns = 7 days ban.
You were given instructions multiple times on how to put your hands up and comply with their demands and multiple people had guns pointed at you and you just stood there doing nothing.
This is an English server so I dont understand how someone talking in English is an issue.
Speaking English is not a problem, sir, I just didn't know how to do it, so everything was misunderstood here. Yes, you are right, you told me these things, but I didn't know how to handle it. Besides, that was not the case, I just went to them on purpose to join the gangsters, but they laughed at me at first and told me to raise my hands. This is the last warning. For this reason, I want it to be removed. If something like this happens again, I will implement what you say, I promise, admin.

Mujahid

Player
Player
Speaking English is not a problem, sir, I just didn't know how to do it, so everything was misunderstood here. Yes, you are right, you told me these things, but I didn't know how to handle it. Besides, that was not the case, I just went to them on purpose to join the gangsters, but they laughed at me at first and told me to raise my hands. This is the last warning. For this reason, I want it to be removed. If something like this happens again, I will implement what you say, I promise, admin.
?

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
u received ban as received 2 warns in less than 7 days
and this is automatic scriptly ban

Top Bottom