Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

HeisenFederal

Player
Player
Hello Dear Administrators! I got ban for Investigation I don't know why i got ban for investigation i just killed by someone and he didn't gave me any demand and he killed me without reason i know we cannot kill anyone without demand in outside of RED Zone I didn't break any kind of rule i have my full situation POV and this admin gave me 30 days big ban can you kindly solve my issue as soon as possible i really wanted to play EN2 i have loot of memories with EN2 server Thanks for reading my appeal. Thanks for your patience!
This is my pov:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom