Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
xxx
Players nickname
Alex_Millerere
Administrators nickname
Bobby_pluxury
Date
Jul 27, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/z2Vfz9e

tiago_sousa

Player
Player
Dear Grand RP Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well. My name is Tiago, and my account username is Alex millerere. I am writing to formally appeal the ban imposed on my account for cheating.

Firstly, I want to express my deepest regret for my actions. I understand that cheating violates the core principles of fair play and integrity that Grand RP stands for. My behavior was inappropriate and unfair to other players who invest their time and effort into the game. I take full responsibility for my actions and the consequences that followed.

Grand RP is more than just a game to me; it is a vibrant community where I have made friends and enjoyed countless hours of immersive gameplay. The ban has made me realize how much I value being a part of this community, and how my actions have jeopardized my ability to contribute positively to it.

I assure you that this incident has been a significant learning experience. If given the opportunity to return, I am committed to adhering strictly to all rules and guidelines. I have taken the time to reflect on my mistakes and understand the importance of maintaining a fair and enjoyable gaming environment for everyone.

I humbly ask for your forgiveness and a second chance to prove that I can be a responsible and respectful member of the Grand RP community. I am eager to show that I have learned from this experience and am ready to engage with the game in a fair and positive manner.
Unfortunately I don't remember my ID.

Thank you for considering my appeal. I genuinely appreciate your time and understanding.

Sincerely, Tiago

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom