Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pending review Cr+Cl+Provoking+GR 6.19 I 89242, 119787, 138471

Your ID
Players nickname
Raj Aryan
Suspect ID
89242, 119787, 13847
Date of violation
Jun 28, 2024
Time of violation
10:33
Proofs
https://youtu.be/byzGrdCl7bA

Raj Destroyer

Player
Player

In the first video here, player 138471and 89242 are riding a bike inside the capital lawn to provoke us, he rammed our Government Heli during this action (0:14)
at 1:25 video stamp player 119787 was dancing in front of us, which according to the situation was done with intention of provoking

Raj Destroyer

Player
Player
About this 3rd video, 0:08 I gave her a verbal warning

After that I have taken out my gun, according to Article 3 of Code of Civil and Procedural (Legislation) - 3.3 Principal of Necessity - The way she was running (zig zag running) it was almost impossible for us to taze her + All the other agents present there was newly recruit and they don't have access to warehouse to take guns, they are only allowed to carry a stun gun with them.
And According to Code of Firearms Article 5.6g, we can use lethal force if a person is trying to evade the arrest.

+ 0:08 to 0:25 she was running around the capital, it was literally annoying for a person who works at that place in a legal manner. There was no IC reason for her to do so, consider it as Provoking again. You can also see the time difference between first two videos and this video. After leaving at 10:36 (IC time), she came back again at 11:01 (IC time) i.e. after 25 min she came back again to provoke the government agents, which proves it was a intentional provoking.

0:29 I didnt fired a single bullet as there were many people around, 0:29 i gave her warning to stop with a lethal force in hand, 0:31, I fired a single bullet on her, which was warning fire, even though she didnt stop - Fear RP

watch from 1:48 to 1:53, her words were "I need backup everyone, come and f*** this guy " - GR 6.19

Last edited:

Raj Destroyer

Player
Player
Dear admins
At last, I want to say again which I have mentioned before also, every one is here to have fun and refresh their mind in game. These kinds of provoking, can be considered as toxicity too, affects the mental peace of players. We are here to refresh our minds, playing our rp by rules without disturbing others, these kinds of toxicity should not be accepted in the server.

Thank you 🙌

Rose Grace

Player
Player
Dear admins
At last, I want to say again which I have mentioned before also, every one is here to have fun and refresh their mind in game. These kinds of provoking, can be considered as toxicity too, affects the mental peace of players. We are here to refresh our minds, playing our rp by rules without disturbing others, these kinds of toxicity should not be accepted in the server.

Thank you 🙌
i cant see any rule break ? u in rp situation also

Rose Grace

Player
Player
Dear admins

Thank you 🙌
u need to read rules thanku

Raj Destroyer

Player
Player
i think this dont no any rule sooo he shooting in captial so i think this guy deiving admin
mam, please read the legislation, except the general rules and all, we have so much to read and learn in the RP. I have spent more than 20 days to read and learn more than 90 pages of that legislation to know abt all the roles, and as a gov staff, we have the rights to use lethal even at capital, if there is a rp situation, which was there..i already mentioned

Read these legislation for ur enhance knowledge, if u think i did the rule break !!

And admins note this thing for saving herself she is framing me for rule breaks, as u can see in the next Screenshot of discord message, she is accepting her mistake and asking me to close the forum.

Rose Grace

Player
Player
mam, please read the legislation, except the general rules and all, we have so much to read and learn in the RP. I have spent more than 20 days to read and learn more than 90 pages of that legislation to know abt all the roles, and as a gov staff, we have the rights to use lethal even at capital, if there is a rp situation, which was there..i already mentioned

Read these legislation for ur enhance knowledge, if u think i did the rule break !!

And admins note this thing for saving herself she is framing me for rule breaks, as u can see in the next Screenshot of discord message, she is accepting her mistake and asking me to close the forum.

It's a ooc why U target me I already call U it's a not rule break it's depend on admin he see any rule breake this he give me punishment

Raj Destroyer

Player
Player
It's a ooc why U target me I already call U it's a not rule break it's depend on admin he see any rule breake this he give me punishment
firstly forum is also OOC and make for such OOC rule breaks, secondly everything was ok unless u were now trying to frame me that I did the rule break, deceiving admins, etc. Mam, from my side everything was done under the rules, following both IC and OOC rules.

Thank you 🙌

Top Bottom