Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Onni Uhh
Administrators nickname
Bobby Margiela
Date
Mar 29, 2022
Time
17:02
Proofs
https://i.imgur.com/hkvmdf3.png

Onni Uh

Player
Player
I got banned yesterday by Bobby Margiela on the charges of general rule 1.7. The reason of getting banned is same as the thread 73167 which was posted by my friend usq1337. I came back after ages to join my family back, and he told me that ill buy a business for you and it will also help us to get a good rank on ranking of family. As we went to buy a business there, the mistake was that my friend transfered money by hand which is not tolerated but I know its breakage of rule but my friend already got banned. I am just here to apologize and m sorry for it what I did was wrong and for the next time, it won't be happening again. I hope so that staff will be lenient on me, and I don't even deserve to get unban but I apologize and I accept my mistake. I won't be doing this back again future, this is a life lesson in a Grand Roleplay server. We all were in hurry and made a mistake which leads to a banned. Apologizing again and please unban me, I won't do it again. One stupid mistake can change everything, and for me its a failure for me and mistakes are also part of life, if you did mistake twice its means like you didn't do a mistake, it's a choice. Its my first time and a last chance must be there but it depends on the curator of project. Give me a final and last chance, I'll be highly appreciated. Once again I apologize and I accept what I did was wrong and not be done in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom