Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

aldos vanderbull

Player
Player
Organization : FIB

Name: aldos vanderbull

Nationality: Palestine

Place of Birth: land of palestine

Sexuality: Straight

Eye color: Green

Hair color: Black

Tattoos: Arms, torso, legs

Strengths: Diligent and calm and Ability as a leader

Weakness: Impatient and humorous

Life story :
Aldos Vanderbull grew up amidst the hustle and bustle of Ghetto, where the streets whispered tales of power and peril. Drawn into the embrace of a local gang, he found solace and stature in its ranks, navigating the perilous labyrinth of urban survival with tenacity and street smarts. From a young age, Aldos learned the harsh realities of life, where trust was a rare currency and loyalty was often a matter of life and death. He quickly rose through the gang's hierarchy, earning respect and fear in equal measure. His sharp mind and fearless nature made him a natural leader, and for a time, it seemed the be LEO life was his destiny.

Career story:
Career Story: igniting a fervent desire for renewal within Aldos. With unwavering determination, he immersed himself in the bureau's rigorous training, honing his skills. Rising swiftly through the bureau's echelons, Aldos emerged as a formidable force against organized crime, leveraging his intimate knowledge of the streets to dismantle criminal enterprises. Today, Aldos Vanderbull stands as a beacon of resilience and redemption, his journey from the alleys of Ghetto to the corridors of justice serving as a testament to the transformative power of second chances.
But after 20 years serving at FIB i hate life of city i got boring so i decide to go SAHP in wild and chill place and back in my past life before FIB in wild and mountian in natural to save country side , save it from bandits people on conuntryside deserve live better and secure life like in city without crimes of bandtits and gangs.
BUT after long vecation at SAHP at wild and relaxing city start calling me again they need some one that save them again,someone that can lead leos to win againts the criminals,that why i take decidon to back again to FIB and save city and ALL san andreas from danger of new GANGS and bandits,MY New home after 5 years on SAHP i back to FIB my start and the END.

Outcomes:
1. ALDOS will take bribe (100k)
2.ALDOS will take weapons and illegal items in fights and 10-15
3.ALDOS will keep illegal items (10-15 and Spoils of fights) for personal use
4.ALDOS can refuse show ID or provide a lawyer (10-15)
5.ALDOS can remove wanted stars (for RP)
6.ALDOS can do CRIME activities ALONE or with family (murdering), in ghetto (Follow GR6.16 and GR6.14)
7.ALDOS can use illegal items (colored,no sreial number).
8.ALODS will BUY/SELL from black market (without sell/trade orgs items)
9.ALDOS can destory bodycam (/try to find the bodycam (twice per situation) and /do to destroy it.)
10. ALDOS will save his friend/family member if he got 10-15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom