Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Brian_Hawkins
Administrators nickname
Del_Federal
Date
Jun 29, 2024
Time
22:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/741795/

Brian Hawkins

Player
Player
Rejected - Lifeinvader discord ban | Del Federal

Hi again, im refering to my last thread so I uploaded the proof about the conversation with senior admin: Also I would like to apologize I did not mean to break any rules, I just wanted to help the employees with what I meant for Grand purposes. I did not want to break any rules thats why I even asked the seniors first. That is not worth to lose all my experience all my friends. Lifeinvader was literally everything on this server for me, and this is not worth it to lose that. I would like to ask you to reconsider my ban, also you can check my ph, its all clear I did not make any mistakes until now. And wont happen this again in the future.

Best regards, Brian!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom