Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maher hulk

Player
Player
Information

1.Your name IRL - Maher Ali
2.Your age - 16
3.Time zone - Gmt+5
4.Average online per day - 7-8 everyday.
5.Your Discord - ustadpathan
6.Your Nickname - maher hulkkk
7.Your ID - 38237

Additional information

1. Leader of Los Santos Police Department ( LSPD )

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organisation? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1. I believe I have experience to maintain RP level which LSPD can do, LSPD has the so many ways to bring the the best level of roleplay into server and think I'm the best guy to do so, LSPD had alot of great leaders in there time such as Andrew Hulk and Jay Bishop who did 1 successful terms and i believe that i can bring a new set of eyes to ORG where i could implement new RP and ideas into LSPD such as new department new chain of command new bonus system.

2. I have been in alot of ORGS in the past year playing Grand Rp, From bing 2x assistant sheriff in the SAHP brigadier general in the NG to being assistant chief of police in the LSPD and working hard and making my ways up in ranks, With this i became the fppf handler in En3 which was a eye opening experience and i made some mistake which i have learned from and grown from. I believed with that many of experiences I will be able to control all situations and ranks and make it a best experience for all.

3. As i said i have been playing on Grand RP for over a year now constantly putting atlest 7 hrs a day and putting time to become someone respected in this city, I think my final destination is leadership in this city and it would be really valued for me and i try my best and to become “Legend” at end of my term in the eyes of the citizens of los santos

3.Your advices for improving Roleplay level in the organisation:

In order to improve the RP in LSPD i have so many ideas to improve roleplay level and i believe i have a key to unlock LSPD’s potential, and to take it to its full form I will be implementing more RP into the generally running for example encouraging our units to be more Proactive police than inactive police by that i mean trying to get LSPD more involved in event and the city and the peoples lives and actually preventing the crime rather than just, I will also take care of the people's needs.

I'd like to implace the idea of including EMS in the RP more as there is such a opportunitys for the EMS to involv and to increase RP but has never been used in the field, I will try to implimet them more into hostage situations such as them checking out the hostage and taking the hostage with them (after hostage is free) and ect. And I will include more RP when it comes to the Citizens and arrests' needs. For example, if we believe them to have medical problems we will call EMS to carry out check ups and xrays etc.

Last not least i will implace more RP and realistic divisions i will implace add a K9 unit in my special forces to impediments the dogs we have as i believe if trained with this correctly it can really increase the roleplay level, I will also add more traffic stops and speed traps into the city where we can seriously make an impact and actually enforce the traffic code and at the end of the day department of parking enforcement (PE) is there for towing Roleplay

I would like to implement a new Rankings system that is:

30. Chief of Police
29. Deputy Chief of Police
28. Commander of Operations
27. Assistant Chief of Operations
26. Chief of Staff
25. Head of Department
24. Deputy Head of Department
23. Elite Task Force Unit. only 15 of them.
22. Executive Commissioner
21. Captain (Superviser of a department)
===== High Command =======
20. Superintendent
19. Senior Inspector
18. Inspector
17. Master Sergeant
16. Senior Sergeant
15. Sergeant
14. Master Corporal
13. Senior Corporal
12. Lance Corporal
11. Corporal
10. Master Patrol Officer
9. Sr. Patrol Officer
8. Patrol Officer III
7. Patrol Officer II
6. Patrol Officer I
5. Rookie
4. Traffic Unit
3. Cadet
2. Towie
1. Suspended

Here are the departments i am gonna implace in LSPD:-

HUMAN RESOURCES & training (HR&T)
INTERNAL AFFAIRS (IA)
PUBLIC RELATIONS (PR)
ANTI TERRORISM SQUAD (A.T.S)
PARKING ENFORCEMENT (PE)
investigation bureau (IB)

Thank you for taking the time to read through my application.

Warm regards
maher hulkk❤

Scout | Pluxury

Player
Player
Information

1.Your name IRL - Maher Ali
2.Your age - 16
3.Time zone - Gmt+5
4.Average online per day - 7-8 everyday.
5.Your Discord - ustadpathan
6.Your Nickname - maher hulkkk
7.Your ID - 38237

Additional information

1. Leader of Los Santos Police Department ( LSPD )

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organisation? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1. I believe I have experience to maintain RP level which LSPD can do, LSPD has the so many ways to bring the the best level of roleplay into server and think I'm the best guy to do so, LSPD had alot of great leaders in there time such as Andrew Hulk and Jay Bishop who did 1 successful terms and i believe that i can bring a new set of eyes to ORG where i could implement new RP and ideas into LSPD such as new department new chain of command new bonus system.

2. I have been in alot of ORGS in the past year playing Grand Rp, From bing 2x assistant sheriff in the SAHP brigadier general in the NG to being assistant chief of police in the LSPD and working hard and making my ways up in ranks, With this i became the fppf handler in En3 which was a eye opening experience and i made some mistake which i have learned from and grown from. I believed with that many of experiences I will be able to control all situations and ranks and make it a best experience for all.

3. As i said i have been playing on Grand RP for over a year now constantly putting atlest 7 hrs a day and putting time to become someone respected in this city, I think my final destination is leadership in this city and it would be really valued for me and i try my best and to become “Legend” at end of my term in the eyes of the citizens of los santos

3.Your advices for improving Roleplay level in the organisation:

In order to improve the RP in LSPD i have so many ideas to improve roleplay level and i believe i have a key to unlock LSPD’s potential, and to take it to its full form I will be implementing more RP into the generally running for example encouraging our units to be more Proactive police than inactive police by that i mean trying to get LSPD more involved in event and the city and the peoples lives and actually preventing the crime rather than just, I will also take care of the people's needs.

I'd like to implace the idea of including EMS in the RP more as there is such a opportunitys for the EMS to involv and to increase RP but has never been used in the field, I will try to implimet them more into hostage situations such as them checking out the hostage and taking the hostage with them (after hostage is free) and ect. And I will include more RP when it comes to the Citizens and arrests' needs. For example, if we believe them to have medical problems we will call EMS to carry out check ups and xrays etc.

Last not least i will implace more RP and realistic divisions i will implace add a K9 unit in my special forces to impediments the dogs we have as i believe if trained with this correctly it can really increase the roleplay level, I will also add more traffic stops and speed traps into the city where we can seriously make an impact and actually enforce the traffic code and at the end of the day department of parking enforcement (PE) is there for towing Roleplay

I would like to implement a new Rankings system that is:

30. Chief of Police
29. Deputy Chief of Police
28. Commander of Operations
27. Assistant Chief of Operations
26. Chief of Staff
25. Head of Department
24. Deputy Head of Department
23. Elite Task Force Unit. only 15 of them.
22. Executive Commissioner
21. Captain (Superviser of a department)
===== High Command =======
20. Superintendent
19. Senior Inspector
18. Inspector
17. Master Sergeant
16. Senior Sergeant
15. Sergeant
14. Master Corporal
13. Senior Corporal
12. Lance Corporal
11. Corporal
10. Master Patrol Officer
9. Sr. Patrol Officer
8. Patrol Officer III
7. Patrol Officer II
6. Patrol Officer I
5. Rookie
4. Traffic Unit
3. Cadet
2. Towie
1. Suspended

Here are the departments i am gonna implace in LSPD:-

HUMAN RESOURCES & training (HR&T)
INTERNAL AFFAIRS (IA)
PUBLIC RELATIONS (PR)
ANTI TERRORISM SQUAD (A.T.S)
PARKING ENFORCEMENT (PE)
investigation bureau (IB)

Thank you for taking the time to read through my application.

Warm regards
maher hulkk❤
+1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom