Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokyRex

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Priyam Ghosh
2. Your age: 23
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30 (INDIA)
4. Average online per day: 8 Hours +
5. Your Discord: smokyrex
6. Your Nickname: Smoky Habibi
7. Your ID: 337195

Additional information
1. Leader of The Families

1.1 - Gang Experiences are listed Bellow:
Underdeputy of Bloods(Spray Sarsilmaz's term )
Underdeputy of Families( Freija Jinn's term)
11th rank in Ballas
9th rank in Vagos

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

2.1 I was HC in maximum ORG's I hosted a lot of event's and controlled Fort Zancudo also and this
is the chance that I can move my self from HC to Lead and show my power to all from families and LEO's gonna stop their breathe If I step in as families Lead

2.2 As a underdeputy or such a gang HC I know all the rules of gang how we can handle all the members, all the IC events how can we execute. So as my past experience I active all the day for my Gang. As my past I usually manage to do my members how to execute the event etc.

2.3 believe that I will successfully lead Families I am quite sure that my experience in the city is sufficient for this, with these experiences I will make the Families the strongest gang in the city.

Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

3.1 - Attend all events, be active in the ghetto with robbing and spraying, and keeping up activity with hostage situations, stores, etc.
3.2 - Activity in ghetto, events, etc. planning to do a lot of gunstore robberies, store robberies and fz raids along with hostage situations.
3.3 - This gang will take control of ghetto without rule breaks. If anyone does rulebreak, it will be result with demotions, insta-kick or blacklists.
3.4 - To keep the gang in order , we will need the RIGHT high command and the deputies when I'm not here.
3.5 - We will be the most active gang in doing the most events and being active in ghetto at all times
3.6 - We will work to do hostage situations in which we will ensure good RP with LEOs
3.7 - Ensure good RP by working on NO TOXICITY with any LEOs or Gangs.
3.8 - Spray Profits at max every hour. This is main way for gang to make money

Thank you for taking the time to read my application
Smoky Habibi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom