Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tayoshi Gangster
Administrators nickname
Lebron Pluxury
Date
Feb 21, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/2c3ya5N

the terminator

Player
Player
Dear Leborn and Mazhor,
This time i am honest , I had been playing on this server for almost a year and half and i didnt broke many rules nor did I get a single ban I have mantained a good record regarding punishment history and this the one mistake I made which I regret and Think about everyday. Please I request for a last chance I will never do this mistake ever in my career of grand rp. This is the last and Final attempt I am going to make please consider My apology and forgive me please. I will be a good boy and will not break any rules I am regreting this mistake soo much. I don't want to live in regret i do love this server soo much and Sincerly apologize for doing this crucial mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom