Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rockky Dakku
Administrators nickname
Lebron Pluxury
Date
Jun 27, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/gallery/gr-6-22-B3odfsM

Rocky Dakuu

Player
Player
Hello Mazhor Sir And Lebron Sir
I Got Ban On 27th June 2024 For GR 6.22 The Reason Was That I Took Some Weapons And Only 4 Armors From A Family Car Trunk I Was A Begginner In That Family I Was On 1 Rank And The 1 Rank Had The Permission To Take Weapons And Outside The Fam House I Was Having A Fight Thats Why I Took Some Things From That Car Then At The Evening The Leader Came On Discord I Had A Argue With Him Thats Why He Said In Forum That The 1 Rank Doesn't Have Permissions To Take Anything So Mazhor Sir And Lebron Sir Please Im Requesting You All Too Unban My Account I Did A Mistake If That Leader Thinks That I Sold Those Things On Black - Market Im Also Ready For Money Wipe And I Haven't Breaked Mass Rules Before U Can See My History Please Mazhor Sir I Need 1 Chance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom