Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Your ID
Players nickname
Ginniii Valentino
Administrators nickname
Jonny Odds
Date
Jun 30, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/dqbHcSw

Ginniii Valentino

Player
Player
i recently got banned for doxing + ooc threat which i admit i had convo with him which was ooc on discord where i doxed him? this was an ooc fight but deep down i think i did very wrong i did very shameful act i regret doing this im guilty and + i applied for unofficial family its a request to please unban me i dont want to ruin my summer vacations i played this game for such a long time im ready for money wipe or just please reduce my ban period i didnt knew this is doxing istg just gimme a 1 chance please thank you for reading i know you will take accurate decision

Top Bottom