Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sankalp Badsha
Administrators nickname
Adham Pluxury
Date
Jun 26, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/0REEC6A

Sankalp Senpai

🫂
Player
(ONLY FOR MAZHOR ANY OTHER ADMIN PLS DONT REVIEW IT)
Dear Mazhor,
I recently got BLACKLISTED in EN3 REASON (I DONT EVEN KNOW THE REASON). Also there is no rule to get BLACKLISTED for sending an admin photo to themself and Yanna was neglecting that it was not his photo. I also have proof. Also i was not meant to do anything wrong with this photo. I got this photo from a DISCORD SERVER and it got deleted after 1-2 hour from that server. But as of i know there is no rule for getting blacklisted for OOC things. I got her photo OOC and she is bringing that in IC. Also if she does not want anyone to see his photo then why she give that photo to anyone (But it was not her photo so why i am BLACKLISTED?). She is trying to target me for no reason and wanted to she his supremacy (i also have proof). I have grind a lot in that ID. And i never hurt server rules but this BLACKLIST is TRAUMATIZING me as i love this game. I have not done any type of DOXING here. Also BOBBY, FLOKI AND ADHAM BLOCKED ME ON DISCORD with out even listening my side.

I AM READY TO SEND ALL PROOFS THAT I HAVE.

and i am really sorry if i hurt Yanna feeling i didnt meant to do that. I just want to talk to her. :(

I AM GETTING MENTALLY HARASS JUST BECAUSE OF THIS.

I HOPE YOU WILL CONSIDER IT AND UNBAN ME.

REGARDS,
SANKALP BADSHA

Adham Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Appeals/complaints for Mazhor must be with the correct prefix which is Curator of Project, which is not available as you can see. Rejected.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom