Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Marcus maverick
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 30, 2024
Time of violation
18:25
Proofs
https://youtu.be/n6GdZAH0l4k

Marcus Maverick

Player
Player
All in Youtube Video he asking me to give him money he trying to rob me and he is alone and he trying to rob me while im a Taxi driver

Dom Salvatore

Senior State
Senior Administrator
Requesting Thread owner to provide an extended POV (Atleast 1 minute prior to the already provided one)
You have 8 hours to do so

Marcus Maverick

Player
Player
Requesting Thread owner to provide an extended POV (Atleast 1 minute prior to the already provided one)
You have 8 hours to do so
i cant provide Extended POV because once i post a forum i delete the Video and the situation is cleary on my POV and the pov is +1 min
and its +5 days no one will save all Povs for +5 days
its cleary that he is giving me UB demands when he say : Give me money
its cleary that he is breaking 6.24+6.16 : after i ask him are you robbing me and he is alone
how can he rob me and he is alone and im a taxi driver everything is clear on the provided POV

Dom Salvatore

Senior State
Senior Administrator
Thread Reviewed
ID 161174 will receive punishment for General Rule 6.24 and General Rule 6.16
6.24 It is forbidden to rob/kidnap people who working on starting jobs such as busmen/taxi drivers/electricians, etc.
6.16 During robbery of person, armoured car, trucks (any kind of transport) must be atleast 2 cars and 4 persons to stop them and rob.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom