Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

For curator of the project Blacklist for massive Admin Insulting | DE1

Your ID
Players nickname
can
Administrators nickname
mazhor
Date
Jun 30, 2024
Time
21:57
Proofs
https://imgur.com/zYiFKxP

opium_homixide

Player
Player
Good afternoon dear players/admin team

I'm writing this unban request because I'm still hoping that it might be accepted at some point, because I really miss playing with my colleagues on DE01 because this has been my main server since I started playing Grand.

I know that I have made a lot of mistakes/breaking rules and I would like to sincerely apologize to all players/admins for that and hope that I get one last chance and hope that you can forgive me because I deeply regret my mistakes.

I understand and regret that I took away the fun of the game for players/admins and wanted to apologize for every single insult I said towards the players or the admin team at the time. I'm really very sorry that I said things like that back then because I got 180 minutes in jail. I'm now even ashamed of some of what I said back then and wanted to ask for a chance to play with my friends on DE01. Unfortunately, I insulted people to the death because of a few minutes of adminjail and, as I said, I am deeply ashamed of that. However, my actions cannot be undone, which I regret because I wouldn't do it again. For these reasons, I ask for another chance to become part of the De01 server community. This year I have also become a lot more mature and have learned a lot, such as that you should appreciate the work of the admin team because they bring order to this project. I thank you for your attention and say goodbye,

have a nice day.

Top Bottom