Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

AKA SPOOKEY

Player
Player
Admin Application | AKA SPOOKEY

Information
Your name IRL saleh
Your age (OOC): 20
Time zone + country: "Algérie" (UTC+1)
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 14-4 or 10-03
Average online per day(hours): 6-10hours
Your Discord ID: saleh_7c
Your characters' name (IC): Mathew spookey
Your in game ID: 41658
Your in game level: 21
Languages spoken: English - Arabic - frensh
What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State
Additional information
Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
-I've been involved in Grand RP for a considerable time now, during which I've forged numerous friendships and connected with people from diverse corners of the globe. Throughout my time in Grand RP, I've always kept the server rules at the forefront of my participation in RP scenarios. My goal has consistently been to ensure fairness towards other players and to avoid disrupting anyone's enjoyment by adhering strictly to these rules.
Having explored various facets of RP extensively, I now feel ready to contribute back to this community. I'm eager to expand my knowledge and skills by assisting the administration team in enforcing rules, maintaining high-quality RP standards, and providing guidance and support to players seeking assistance with various issues.
What are your strengths?
- Calm
- Good listener
- Good communication skills
- fair judgement skills without being biased.
What are your weaknesses?
-I might be a little strict about spoilers who go overboard
What skills can you bring to the admin team?
-I am fluent in English and Arabic, I feel like I would always try to give the best decisions based on the situation, without being biased towards any party.
-I am prone to teamwork and devoted to my work.
Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
-I don't own one(But even if I had one, I would be willing to give it up)
Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
-At the present time or soon, no
Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
-I am a college student, depending on my lectures I will either be available at early times in the city or late times.
-I was an old player in FiveM before I came to Grand RP. This shows that I am good at the rules of RP. I was also an administrator on FiveM servers, which gave me experience in dealing with people’s problems.

Hassan Error

Player
Player
Incorrect format

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom