Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Lebron Error
Administrators nickname
Taha Grano
Date
Jul 1, 2024
Time
2:06
Proofs
https://youtu.be/_RZyo6Z6xC4

Barzani Error

Player
Player
Hello Dear High Adminstration.
Yesterday i was in ghetto me and my friend and he got punished for FL in GZ when i texted him that was his good reply i dont get from it any thing : here
Today i was at hospital there was a guy doing UB demands and taha was watching him and after he kill him he come and say why you kill him all is here and he dont punish him all here in proofs :
Pls Check this povs as he was watching and he is talking with bad way.

Thanks Have a nice day.

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Rejected

Proper decision taken, The parking lot in front of the Clothing store is a GZ and has been for a long time, as far as your complaint, fill a complaint against the player with full POV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom