Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanshsinghal

Player
Player
Hey Mazhor,
I hope your Fine and Doing Good My name is Vansh . Today at 1/July/2024 Nearly At 10:00. I Got ban for Gen1.6 and Gen1.7 . But I never Done Gen1.6. Yeup I done a mistake that i breached server rule 1.7 Because I was going for vacation and 2 Days back i just came back in rp and and I am banned now when I was in college. So I agree that i breaked General Rule 1.7 But I never done or tried For General Rule 1.6.
I hope u will unban me I am ready with money wipe out.

Thank You Mazhor

And if U don't believe me so ban my twink also 381934

Vanshsinghal

Player
Player
I accept that i done a huge mistake that i breaked gen 1.7. Its a part of my daily life i can't go to another server i love this server i can't leave this at very wrong thing i don't want to break my rp and get a whole life trauma i accept my mistake and i will think that u will give a positive feedback and i think you will understand my situation.

Thanks a lot for that much love i got in grp

i love you bro ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom