Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Davante Kappasize
Administrators nickname
Jad Muller
Date
Mar 31, 2022
Time
2:11
Proofs
https://youtu.be/fko_2tZVP3M

Davante

Player
Player
To start off, Good day to the admin reviewing, would like to make a complaint in regards to Approved - Gen rule 6.15,gen rule 6.16, event rule 1.2 | ID 1525 1620 20184 which lead to me getting a warning. First off I would like to say at
he dies at 2:01 in game time and we robbed him by 2:11 in game time (10 mins have passed), Second off I would like to say in his POV
you can see he's down the road from the turf, and we are nowhere near it, plus he never dropped a single item, I would like this to reviewed, we didn't rob anything from him, we killed him 10 mins after, and he was down the road from the zone.. Thanks

Jad Xiliz

Life is only as good as your mindset
Player
Event Rule 1.2 It is forbidden to kill/rob/kidnap/etc. before the event starts(10 minutes before) and 5 minutes after

Read the rule clearly, you can't kill/rob/kidnap after the event end not after you kill someone during the turf

You said that he didn't even drop anything, but you did try to rob him and he also got punishment for General Rule 6.2 for refusing to continue RP, besides of killing him 1 minute after the turf end.

Davante

Player
Player
doesnt matter after, he didnt drop anything nor did I kill him :) if he didn't drop a item he didnt get robbed

Davante

Player
Player
if he would of RPED and dropped something, which he didn't then I would have robbed him, IRL definition of a robbery is stealing from someone... how did I steal from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom