Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Markie Chu
Administrators nickname
Lebron_Pluxury
Date
Jul 1, 2024
Time
5:10
Proofs
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sZCFBER1cwrAzBz57iebSZ1-PN0KCqdD/view?usp=drivesdk

Markie Chu

Player
Player
Appealing for Account Unban due to GR 1.3 Violation.
Dear Forum Moderators and Administrators,
I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to formally appeal the recent ban imposed on my account due to a violation of GR 1.3. I fully acknowledge the seriousness of adhering to forum guidelines and assure you that this incident was purely unintentional.The violation occurred when I inadvertently inputted incorrect numbers due to a series of misclicks as I was playing around 3am (ship timing) after work. And this was my first time and will be last. I humble request you to do the needful as I only have fun on this game after work on ship.

Markie Chu

Player
Player
Misclicks occured due to as I was selling 15 scrape metal for battlepass task to sell things in BM 75times so i was selling 1scarpe metal for 3000... i was dividing and setting money on each piece. While doing so I have made mistakes while adding zeros. It was a stupid mistake but next time I'll be more careful.

Plz do the needful,Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom