Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Shybw Lso
Administrators nickname
Napal Fedorov
Date
Jun 16, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/oqDgjUf

Jawell

Player
Player
Hello Dear Mazhor
I banned beacuse of anti cheat. I didn't do anything like suspect or etc. I will explain how i get ban.
My connection and my PC not good. i attended a event and i shoot one time after i changed my gun (revo to ar) ar didn't come to my hand beacuse of my pc and connection so I turn back to my revo and i shoot one time after it i get ban with anticheat. I didnt use any cheat in my life you can check my pc. I dont have POV about it. I m sorry for it but I haven't used anything and I love this server so much I play it all the time. I would like to come again with your permission. Please give me one more chance.
I m saying again YOU CAN CHECK MY PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom