Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Christiann Bayle
Administrators nickname
alex_odd
Date
Jul 1, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rFckoXLt-jKmyDJKZxgd26Cp6f_7pjKL/view?usp=sharing

rijithgeo

Player
Player
I got banned for GR 1.1, actually my old account was linked to the Rockstar which got hacked and later on purchased a new licence and used my login credentials here , this account is protected with 2 factor authentication to avoid hackers , please take this into consideration and please unban me

rijithgeo

Player
Player
Old Account was used in India which got hacked and later on I came to Georgia for higher studies and purchased new license here and used my login credentials here. This Steam has no ones account logged in other than my login credentials. Currently am in Georgia. So please take it into consideration.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
provide screenshots of all sued social clubs

Adithya Kichus

Player
Player
Social Club Name of the account got hacked and the new social club names Screenshot?
Am his Friend he is AFK that is why I asked

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Who owns another two social clubs then? I found 4 SC related to your account​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom