Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shane Muga

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Shaiden Attard
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT+2
4. Average online per day: 5 hours
5. Your Discord: Shane Muga#2504
6. Your Nickname: Shane Muga
7. Your ID: 108871

Additional information
1. Leader of FIB

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

- Ever since I joined the city the FIB building was always the first thing that caught my eye, I was already leader once before and I would like to give it a second go.

-Being a leader will allow me to influence others within the organization. I have great decision-making skills and watching people grow under my leadership would be incredibly rewarding.

-The FIB plays a critical role in maintaining law and order. As a leader, I would contribute directly to public safety by preventing and solving crimes, making a positive impact on society and then in turn making the city a better place for us all.

My advices for improving Roleplay are never breaking character no matter the situation, also not judging someone on their background. Being proactive and take responsibility for actions taken. Engage with fellow players in-character. Collaborate, react, and build relationships.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom