Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

MASTER PANPOUR

Player
Player
Organization: National Guard

Name: Master Demon

Nationality: Indian

Place of Birth: India

Sexuality: Straight

Eye color: White

Hair color: Brown

Tattoos: N/A.

Strengths: Military Expertise, Sharptshooter,Marksmanship, Physical Fitness, Loyalty, Adaptability, Multi-tasking.

Weakness: Emotional decision maker, Task delegation.

Life Story:

Master Demon was born into poverty in Sandy Shores, a town with little opportunity amidst the harsh desert landscape of San Andreas. His childhood was marked by struggle and hardship as his parents, both laborers in the local mines, barely managed to make ends meet. Despite the adversity, Master Demon grew up with a strong sense of resilience and a fierce determination to break free from the cycle of poverty that had defined his family for generations. Tragedy struck early in Master Demon's life when his father was killed in a mining accident, leaving his mother to care for him and his younger siblings alone. The loss devastated their family both emotionally and financially, pushing them deeper into poverty. Master Demon, the eldest son, took on odd jobs to help support his family while still attending school, sacrificing his own dreams in the process. Determined to change his family's circumstances, Master Demon eventually made the difficult decision to leave Sandy Shores for the promise of a brighter future in Los Santos. However, the transition to the bustling city was far from easy. Without a college degree or specialized skills, Master Demon struggled to find stable employment. He took on taxi driver jobs, enduring long hours and meager wages, just to make ends meet in the unforgiving urban environment.

Career Story:

Master Demon was a simple taxi driver when he came into the city. After doing his job daily and earning not a decent amount of money to live he tried to apply for EMS. As master demon was very helping person by nature, so he thought of join EMS and fill the application form, trained and passed the exams. He worked hard there each and every day, by my work my Chief was happy and promoted me to FTO. I was very happy and trained people to become a good doctor. But as time flies, I looked in city and saw many crimes. So, I applied for LSPD, as I can protect the city I loved and worked hard in!! And luckily LSPD had open recruitment, so master demon took this change and gone to LSPD to join them. There he worked hard, arrested criminals and saved many lives. He did his work very diligently and honesty. Because of his honesty, chief maverick, promoted him to DHOD. Master Demon was very happy due to this promotion and started working harder. Master Demon had enough experience to go to army, so he left LSPD and joined army (NG). As always, he was a hard-working soldier. Here he defended his base from gangster and did arrest many criminals. And helped other legal orgs like FIB, in their special operations. At last, he was promoted to commanding general.

Outcomes

1. Master Demon has allowed to have org radio all the time for quick response in any situation
2. Master Demon can ask criminals to drop their weapons and illegal items and keep with him or sell them on the black market. (Cannot Force them)
3. Master Demon can kill people in the ghetto with family members for fun. ( Only off duty)
4. Master Demon can break IC laws due to his corruption (No Non-RP driving, RP breaking etc.)
5. Master Demon can use Illigel Weapons when on/off duty such XXX weapons, Color weapons also Heavy snipers.
6.Master Demon can refuse to show this ID.
7.Master Demon can lie about a lawyer. (He can say lawyer is not available in city)
8.Master Demon can be released 10-15 for bribe (100k max)
9.Master Demon can take bribes. ( up to 100k ). (Can’t take bribe to be a hostage)
10.Master demon can break the bodycam by using /try commands. (2 times maximum per situation ) and using /do command to destroy the bodycam.!
11.Master Demon can take bribe to hire/promote/fire soldiers.( up to 100k).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom