Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Laksshit Guhan

Player
Player
1 Your name IRL: Guhan manchanapalli
2 Your age (OOC): 19
3 Time zone + country: IST | India
4 Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 12:30 - 17:30
5 Average online per day(hours): 5 hours
6 Your Discord ID: flightunderme
7 Your characters' name (IC name): Laksshit Guhan
8 Your in game ID: 86061
9 Your in game level: 10
10 Languages spoken: Hindi, Telugu, English
11 What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Crime

Additional information:

1 Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life? I don't fully want to leave rp life but I can leave it half of my time since I have a lot more to explore currently I want to be a Admin assistant.
2 What are your strengths? Manipulation, Good public speaker, Communication skills, Patiance, Dedicated.
3 What are your weaknesses? Stutters and fears under a lot of pressure.
4 What skills can you bring to the admin team? I can be a great communicator, negotiater, Resolver of any type of issue except ic with the correct guidance.
5 Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin): I don't have any business.
6 Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon? No irl issue holding me back currently.
7 Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application? Yes, I am very workaholic I get very addicted to my work and I go above and after to make sure I do my work on time and resolve issues.

Hassan Error

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Rejected

Application lacking effort also Take some time to gain more experience in the EN03 Server..​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom