Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

striker blaze

Player
Player
Information
1. Are you 18 or older (age OOC): Yes (30)
2. Time zone: EST
3. Daily time active on the server: (17:00 PM - 9:00 AM)
4. Average online per week (hours):70-80
5. Your Discord ID: fenyxsmoke
6. Your characters' name (IC): Striker Mage
7. Your in-game ID (Main and twink): 340929 (No twink)
8. Your in-game level: 48
9. Preferred curator of (State or Crime): State
10: Languages spoken: English

1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
When I arrived in the city the only thing I wanted was to become a police officer. I did achieve that goal and in doing so I met a lot of amazing people and made friendships I'll always have. They have taught me so much. I have achieved everything I would like to do while building my story in the city. I wanna take my passion and what I've learned to be able to help the city even more.

2. What positions have you held in the city? (Crime/State/Leader of Unofficial)
State:

- Secret Agent of FIB (HC)
- 2nd LT National Guard (HC)
- COS of GOV x1 (HC)
- (HOD of IA)Director of IA GOV x2 (HC)
- (HOD of IA) Commander of IA LSPD x2 (HC)
- (DHOD of IA) Captain of IA LSPD x2 (HC)

Crime:
- Under deputy (Vagos) Rank 12

3. What are your strengths?
I am easy going. I'm very understanding and good at making hard decisions even if I don't like it. I love talking to people and being around to help those around me. I have done all I can to pass any help or knowledge down to anyone I've met to keep paying it forward to all those that helped me. I'm a very quick learner and I love to help people figure out a solution to their problems so the city can be enjoyed by all.

4. What are your weaknesses?
I am very trusting of people to a fault. I am a very forgiving person when someone wrongs me.

5. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
Anytime since I came to the city I wanted to show people how to start their lives in the city in the best ways possible. I have helped people through organizations and training. When I see someone in the city I have helped succeed, it makes me feel amazing. I feel like I can bring that light and care to the rest of the city.

6. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
I don't own any business in the city

7. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment?
I have no issues that will prevent me from being active and doing my duties

8. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
Nothing else, Thank you for taking the time to read my application..

Jessica Odds

Senior of State
Senior Administrator
Approved

Contact me on discord to arrange an interview​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom