Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Raj Aryan
Administrators nickname
Yaswanth Trigger
Date
Jul 1, 2024
Time
18:30
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/741182/

Raj Destroyer

Player
Player
Dear Respected Admins Lebron/Sam Pluxury,
3 months ago, I got banned for GR 6.17 for using OBS, so I left using that software and started using XBOX game bar for recording my POV. I filed a complain against 2 offenders in the mentioned forum link and instead of punishing them, I saw Yaswanth punished me for GR 6.17. I talked with my friends about this and they told me according to admins, in XBOX recording if someone is talking on Discord, the sound of discord doesn't appear, and I was not aware of this thing. Secondly, you can check my bodycam, if I use discord while playing the icon of the person comes on my screen while recording. I was not using discord at that time, and even if I use, you guys will be able to figure it out seeing the discord icon on my screen.

I am again mentioning in front of you both with a very high hope from you, once I got banned for using OBS, and now XBOX. I'm cutting any part of my screen, I'm not trying to deceive you guys with a manipulated video, my whole screen was always visible, I always tried to stay loyal and gentle to the server, never tried to break any rule to harm others, then lebron/sam why am I facing these things. I can understand if I uses a software to manipulate a video, I would never come to you guys. But when my full screen is visible, I am not doing meta gaming, I can prove you guys that when I use discord it appears in my recording of XBOX. My microphone of XBOX was even on in the recording, you can hear the Background noises, i was not speaking anything at that moment, in the mentioned forum in that video, you can see at time stamp 0:08 I was using the left eye for command.

Dear respected administration, I am not a offender, I always try to be work within the rules and play the RP in a very peaceful manner, still I'm getting these major punishments without violating any rules. Please consider this part "My full screen was visible, my microphone was on, even if I use discord, you guys can find it as the icon appears when I'm sitting in a Voice Channel, I never ever tried to manipulate a video. I'm just a normal player who always try to adhere to the rule of the game both IC and OOC" Now everything is in your court, you guys decide if I don't manipulate a video, then why am I considered as a offender and getting such a major punishment. And I request you, if you find my message well, allow me to use the softwares, if I'm recording the full screen, and not trying to manipulate a video, if I ever cut any part of screen or audio for my benefit, I'm ready for a permanant ban from the social club.

Thank you for your time and consideration.
Yours Sincerely
Raj Aryan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom