Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Max Thurstt
Administrators nickname
Tomi Meller
Date
Jun 19, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/IYJzF56

Max Thrust

Player
Player
Dear Lebron I have been banned on en2 for 1.1 for no reason the only thing I can think of is that my en1 acc got hacked few months ago i feel the same guy logged into my en2 acc also I have just started playing this game after few months of taking a break and i want to continue playing it I have been in this this server since its beginning and i want to continue being a part of it. So if you could take your time with consideration it would be heavily appreciated. I havent given my account to anyone. I have 2 social clubs account ones name is MaxUpgood and other account name is MaxDownBad i use MaxUpgood Social Club account to play en2 . I dont know what more details to provide. pls dont close the thread and tell me what more details i need to provide. Pls consider my request and unban me. This will be my last time posting an appeal pls consider my request.
rockstar name: MaxUpgood
rockstar email : [email protected]
ingame id : 72
ingame name : Max Thrustt
grand rp id :[email protected]
Thank you for your consideration.
If anymore details are needed pls tell me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom