Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Junaid Verlice

Player
Player
Information

Your name IRL: Junaid Khan
Your age (OOC): 18
Time zone + country: GMT +5:30
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 11:00 PM to 22:00 PM
Average online per day(hours): 5-6hr
Your Discord ID: junaidverlice
Your characters' name (IC): Junaid Verlice
Your ingame ID: 64293
Your ingame level: 14
Languages spoken: English, Hindi and Urdu
What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State
Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
- I have a lot of experience as Rp life almost in all organizations and learn rules from my mistakes. And now i want to become admin and prevent all rule breaking in city , I know there are some new guy who joined grand rp don't know rules i want to help them and on the other there are some experienced guys who break the rule even they know its wrong. Because of all this the Rp ruined and i have to prevent this rules violations and make quality RP

2. What are your strengths?

- I learn things quickly, i can manage pan situation calmly and i can make good bonds with other peoples

4. What are your greatest weaknesses?
- I hate lies
- I am little bit lazy

5. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
- My leadership skills, I can handle tough situations and conflicts. I will show my as much activity as possible in Administration

6. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
- yes, i am ready to sell it. (I don't have)

6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
No.

7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
I want you to give me a chance to prove myself !

Hassan Error

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Please contact me on Discord "7sn3rabi" regarding the information provided in your application.

Failure to contact me will result in rejection of your application.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom