Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sumit Stormrider
Administrators nickname
Alex Odd
Date
Jul 1, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/KNGG5C4

sumit

Player
Player
Hello Mazhor, Alex and James Sir,

I hope you are doing well.
My name is Sumit (282765) EN1 Player. I've been playing this game for a year and I have spent a significant amount of time on it since March 30, 2023. To be honest, I accept that I did break a rule (gr1.1), and I swear to God, sir, I did not know about this rule initially. After gaining experience and learning the rules of the game, I have become more aware and I assure you that I will not make this type of mistake again.

This is my first and favourite family in the game, and I have made many friends. We became unofficially recognized at one point, and I have shared many good memories and happiness with my friends in the game. But suddenly, I am facing this unfortunate situation, and my family members are very disappointed on me. I feel so bad about this.

This is my first and last hope, sir. If you unban me, it would be greatly appreciated and I want to enjoy the Grand RP project and I promise that such mistakes will never happen again. And I'm ready for money wipe.

Thank you for reading, and have a good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom