Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jayden Riley
Administrators nickname
Jessica Odds
Date
Jul 1, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/743741/ , https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/708008/ , https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/698688/

Jayden Riley

Player
Player
Dear mazhor Im here to complain about an admin named Jessica Odds about her reviewing admin applications that were connected with her in the past or people close to her. Sharing the proofs with links.

Approved - Admin Application | Striker Mage - Striker Mage ( jessica reviewed his app in 2 minutes and both are in mage )

Approved - Admin Application | Bella Marelli - Nina Marelli ( changed name also in mage )

Approved - Admin Application | Nor Avino - Nor Avino ( I believe close friends with jessica and also in mage )

Im not targeting any admin, even when I think that she is doing this wrong I respect her and her decisions but just wanted to share my thoughts as a complaint. The reason Im sharing this is I believe there shouldnt be admins reviewing admin apps for their own friends cause that could cause people thinking like me and I believe many others are thinking like me already. Additionally I was rejected by her to apply FIB due to my previous toxicity, this forum has nothing to do with it.

Jessica Odds

Senior of State
Senior Administrator
Dear mazhor Im here to complain about an admin named Jessica Odds about her reviewing admin applications that were connected with her in the past or people close to her. Sharing the proofs with links.

Approved - Admin Application | Striker Mage - Striker Mage ( jessica reviewed his app in 2 minutes and both are in mage )

Approved - Admin Application | Bella Marelli - Nina Marelli ( changed name also in mage )

Approved - Admin Application | Nor Avino - Nor Avino ( I believe close friends with jessica and also in mage )

Im not targeting any admin, even when I think that she is doing this wrong I respect her and her decisions but just wanted to share my thoughts as a complaint. The reason Im sharing this is I believe there shouldnt be admins reviewing admin apps for their own friends cause that could cause people thinking like me and I believe many others are thinking like me already. Additionally I was rejected by her to apply FIB due to my previous toxicity, this forum has nothing to do with it.

Hello.
To further clarify on how admins are accepted into the Team; We discuss each application in the Team of Support curators, as well as the chief of administration. If I post under it or if someone else from the Team does Post the decision does not change the decision of the Team. So I assume you think the whole Team of Support Curators, as well as the Chief of Administration is Bias? Nobody of the candidates, from any family or background was accepted by only me.

Tyrell Johnson

I am back having a life!
Player
As Senior of Supports for EN01 I will respond as well. All applications are reviewed by multiple admins. First one of the curators of support, then the senior of support (me) and then even the Chief of Administrators gives approval or not. As for example, the interview for Nor, which you marked as biased, was done by Jessica in my presence, just to make sure it all goes the right way (unbiased), there is absolutely not a chance of biased decisions.

The fact that a lot of people are in one family means nothing. It could mean that they tell each other that the job of admin is fun and nice to do, motivating other people to try and join the team. I do not see any issues with that. Currently Mage is the number 4 family in EN01, with a lot of active members, no wonder a lot are in that family.

Last but not least, the admins involved in recruiting new admins are all in different families and they are not active for those families in any way, simply not allowed. I guarantee you there is no biased decisions in the recruitment process, simply because to many admins up to Chief are involved in the process.

I do want to add to this, that even though you claim it is not targetted, that is what it seems like, especially since you made the complaint after you were told you are rejected for FIB (Rejected - Leader of FIB | Jayden Riley).

Last edited:

Jonny Odds

Curator of FIB
Senior Administrator
Additionally I was rejected by her to apply FIB due to my previous toxicity, this forum has nothing to do with it.
You are rejected collectively by the FIB Curator Team for very good reasons, that you fully know about. Nothing to do with a decision from her.

It is interesting, that you fully acknowledged this reasons in the past, but now make it look like Jessica made a solo-decision against you.

Jayden Riley

Player
Player
As Senior of Supports for EN01 I will respond as well. All applications are reviewed by multiple admins. First one of the curators of support, then the senior of support (me) and then even the Chief of Administrators gives approval or not. As for example, the interview for Nor, which you marked as biased, was done by Jessica in my presence, just to make sure it all goes the right way (unbiased), there is absolutely not a chance of biased decisions.

The fact that a lot of people are in one family means nothing. It could mean that they tell each other that the job of admin is fun and nice to do, motivating other people to try and join the team. I do not see any issues with that. Currently Mage is the number 4 family in EN01, with a lot of active members, no wonder a lot are in that family.

Last but not least, the admins involved in recruiting new admins are all in different families and they are not active for those families in any way, simply not allowed. I guarantee you there is no biased decisions in the recruitment process, simply because to many admins up to Chief are involved in the process.

I do want to add to this, that even though you claim it is not targetted, that is what it seems like, especially since you made the complaint after you were told you are rejected for FIB (Rejected - Leader of FIB | Jayden Riley).
I dont understand what is your point of saying that I made this after being rejected, I wasnt allowed to apply for FIB by multiple admins and also by senior curator of state. I dont find any reasons to target her or any of you which is a reason for ban. An admin reviewing an application after 2 minutes from its being posted looks like she knew that person was gonna post it and was getting ready to approve it. To me it looked biased that she is reviewing all the applications from her family instantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom