Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Yam Zack
Suspect ID
1116 | 65124
Date of violation
Jun 30, 2024
Time of violation
18:28
Proofs
https://youtu.be/bMtvNyndfqY

Moon Pluxury

Player
Player
Hello there i am indian and i quite remember a lot that a guy name Alpha who came to my friends Frank Ex Governor , Abhishek Ex Deputy Governor crying for the rank of Minister of Labour also i remember that A guy name nikolia Frost came to my dms crying ''hey Moon can we endorsement for my governor's Party Grey Fox' from FIB' and my Really Close friend Name Mehbub Rich was the Leader of FIB begging for Endorsement of his org and if am not wrong for the Endorsement Nikolai Licked the foot of the Leader and deputy and cried for Ranks and Ex Respected Governor Nik Payne's Term i got to know by my friends who were HC in that term bro even licked his ass to get ranks and i very well knew him and bro had to change his name from Alpha to Nikolai cause whenever ppl use to hear the name of alpha they use to spit on his face and when my friend Mehbub RIch was LSPD Leader bro licked his ass as well to get deputy and my friend mehbub kicked his ass like a dog from there also bro asked Ex Respected Governor Rishav Raj Term in which my Chunky friend Name Tony was deputy Governor Nikolai also licked his ass for MOS of DOC and one fun Fact bro licked all the indians FOOT to get support

THIS MSG is for the admin reviewing the Forum
I would request to punish this bullshit Deputy Governor as well

THIS MSG IS FOR THE Deputy Governor
Learn how to Speak English then Question on Indians

Last edited:

Mehbub Rich

Ex-FIB Director | Ex-Chief Of Police (LSPD)
Player
Where is the racism dude? :ROFLMAO: If you think those comments about hating everyone equally is racist, you are the racist yourself. I dont see Nikolai posting the recording and complaining, why are you complaining in the behalf of someone else? Im assuming you are just trying to get GOV in trouble. Shame.
shame on GOV not Yam. Cant you hear what Nikolai is saying about Indian people? GOV Deputy is directly pointing out 2 State Leader and neither AG nor Governor is saying anything. Is this the way to run GOV and as per rule all the people who is doing mistake in the POV of the forum will be punished so as Nikolai. And he is not trying to make trouble for GOV you guys are the one who is making trouble to GOV. First change your thinking and after that come and run org. This kind of mentality never deserve any ORG

Samuel Elkanah

Player
Player
shame on GOV not Yam. Cant you hear what Nikolai is saying about Indian people? GOV Deputy is directly pointing out 2 State Leader and neither AG nor Governor is saying anything. Is this the way to run GOV and as per rule all the people who is doing mistake in the POV of the forum will be punished so as Nikolai. And he is not trying to make trouble for GOV you guys are the one who is making trouble to GOV. First change your thinking and after that come and run org. This kind of mentality never deserve any ORG
I will be honest, since the forum is about the Governor, I did not listen to what other guy was saying. If the complaint is about the deputy, the forum should be against his name.
Regarding your comments; personally, no one is "my" people. I came back to the city after a break and for the past 2 days all I've seen is complaints against GOV. These complaints might be true or false, it is not for me to decide. Since this is a public forum, I was just stating my opinions about the thread. If there is punishment to give, admins/seniors will decide on it and act accordingly. Have a good day.

Grey Fox

Player
Player
1) my comments where all said as a joke, and it is clear that everyone is laughing.
2) this is the same post made by yam that was rejected.
Rejected - Racist + Policy | 1116 (link to forum complaint).

it looks like you all are trying as hard as you can to make sure gov will not succeed on its 2nd term.

its a shame that you let your egos control your actions, not your brains.

Ishgun

ACE
Player
It was rejected because of wrong title not anything else. If you are a leader why are you laughing at other Indian Org leaders if you are yourself a leader. Now, if it was FIB in this situation. You would be the first one to make a forum.
Your words, "I am a racist".

Tony Accardo

Player
Player
1) my comments where all said as a joke, and it is clear that everyone is laughing.

it looks like you all are trying as hard as you can to make sure gov will not succeed on its 2nd term.

So you are telling that you are joking in the name of nationality and they are enjoying it that's why they are laughing. Moreover that forum was rejected because of wrong title. Plz use your brain. More if we try you wont not have even completed the first term. We have evidence of gov people driving armored cars without convoy going to subs. But we did not post it even you can confirm it with your curator and at that time you were 2/3 so if we have posted to you would have gone, so don't say that we are trying hard to make trouble for gov. If we try you would have gone so watch your mouth before you say something and use your brain.

Itachi Federal

Player
Player

Ig by this mentality U can't even run a org idk why but u and ur deputy are just trying to defend urself in the pov we can clearly see that u are just disrespecting Indians and in the pov we can clearly see that u are hating Indian and ur deputy also and no one is laughing ig u can't hear properly 😂

Abhishek Federal

E L 𖤍 Dorado
Player

Governor is cryingg Oh, dont cry

Keshav Nandan

Player
Player

This is not something to joke about. You should learn to respect others.

Afnan Choo

"Stfu"
Player
yo Yaswanth Sorry for off Topic, see I am not an Indain or a bangladeshi but everyone is not the same I have seen Many Toxic Indian but on the other half I have seen some indians who care about me more then my irl friends no everyone is same everyone is different I have seen friend who stop replying after they get a good position and have seen some friends who care about me more then their postition so just a simple conclusion not everyone is toxic and not everyoen is polite you just have to find the ppl u need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom