Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Your ID
Administrators nickname
Adham Pluxury
Date
Nov 27, 2023
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/nFHaQE4

MertCam001

Player
Player
Hello Mr. Mazhor how are you?
When I open the form there, you don't see it, but I wanted to open it from here. If you can please open it for me, I will thank you very much.
I opened a forum in en3 but it is not approved. I exerted to play again with my friends in GRAND, please help me about it.
My id is: 4323.

I was blacklisted by Adham Pluxury.
I know my mistakes, I'm sorry for the rule violations. I spent 2 years on this project and I still want to be a part of it.
I'm having a lot of fun on GrandRP and as I said I'm really sorry for the misunderstandings in some situations. Can you reconsider your decision?
It's been so long, can't you please forgive me? I miss playing with my friends. I apologize to Grand for the mistakes I made. Please, I want my ban to be unbanned, if it is unbanned I promise you that I will be smart. It's been 220 days, I've become smarter during this process, I promise you that I will be smart. Tommy Black Thank you, I love Grand RP Sorry for bothering you, thank you.

image.png

MertCam001

Player
Player
Dear Mazhor Pluxury 👑👑 can you open it for me? I promise you that I will stay smart. Thank you very much. If you open it.

Top Bottom