Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerem Morty

Player
Player
Information
Your name IRL: Kerem
Your age: 17
Time zone: GMT+3:00
Average online per day: 7-8 Hours.
Your Discord: morty0002 (939474735169937428)
Your Nickname: Kerem Morty
Your ID: 177111

Additional information

Leader of the Families

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
After my deputy experiences in vagos,families and marabunta I would like to be leader of the families and lead the organisation successfuly and be a active gang in the city and in my term there will be no toxicity and inactivity peoples also we will active on highway robberys ghetto etc. and now I want to be a leader and lead the organisation, we will do our best.

With Trusted deputies we will do a great system for organisation with trusted highcommands, we wont miss events and wont do any rulebreaks and also I want to add this my deputy experienced with their leader/deputy experiences so they are all trusted

We will move families to top 1,before 1 year I was deputy of the families and our active was top 1 and i will do the same activtiy and no toxicity you can trust me and my highcommand team, we wont do rule break things in turfs or anything else

Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

In my term,there will be no favortizm to anyone, the will get ranks who just deserve it in events so it will be fair, I will confirm that myself my higcommands will do interviews to eveyone who wants to join to the families
About sprays we will do our best in everyhour to do it max profits with my spray team,I swear they will do their best with me
About leos we will be keep in touch in events with rp and without any kind of trouble situation
We will take 2 part of the ghetto and be active without rule breaks we will be keep in touch with other gangs we will do fz,store robberies,hostage situations togather

My goals in my term,
Taking control of the ghetto
No toxicity
%100 spray profit
Giving bonus who is active in events and gang (there will be new logs for that in the discord of families)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom