Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.

Addyop121

Player
Player
As being in the city for 22 years this thing happened to me for the first time I applied for leader of families and on consideration period my account got permanent ban. So I would I like to say sorry for any kind of misbehave I made by mistake and I would love if u can grant my apology and unban my account so I can pursue my level of RP period.
I would be grateful to you if you unban my account, it would mean a lot to me as for any kind of misbehave won't come from my side If u can't unban me I can accept any punishment u would give to me, but would like to remove my permanent ban.
Thanks
Addyy Senpai | 279564

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom