Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Karan Raj

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL:
Karan
2. Your age: 17 (Turning 18 on 7th July)
3. Time zone: GMT + 5:30
4. Average online per day: 3-5 hours (will increase)
5. Your Discord: endxr23
6. Your Nickname: Ender Verlicee
7. Your ID: 372305

Additional information

1. Leader of:
Families

flat,750x1000,075,f.webp

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

- Out of all the gangs, I have most experience in families gang so I think I can handle this gang very well and Families was the first gang which I joined in this city, and I think it is all the best gang in the city, so I would give my full effort to make Families on top and in every graffiti location, it must be green color only and I won't tolerate any trollers or inactive people in my gang, because I want to make families the most active gang in the whole city and the ghetto.

- Due to my previous experience in families gang, I think I would be able to handle my term smoothly without any problem and I also has reserved a deputy place for turf leader, so I can complete my one goal which is 100% turf and make the ghetto map full of green color only and also my passion and interest in Gang RP is very different and I like to spend maximum of my time in gangs only, so I want to take my 1st leader experience in a gang only.

- No favoritism will be tolerated in my gang, and people would be interviewed first and their rank will be dependent on the interview only, people will get demotions or promotions based on their activity in the city and the organization. If any gang member is caught doing rulebreaks or anything, he/she will straight get blacklisted from the gang, because I want my gang to be clean and want to end my term under 2 warns.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

- Most activity and make families gang the most active gang in the city.
- A good bonus system for the gang members, so that they could also earn at the same time.
- I would ensure maximum graffiti profits per hour.
- Make ghetto map full of green color, in simple words aiming for 100% turf
- No rule breaks will be tolerated in my gang.
- i would also like to teach the newbies, the fun and experience on crime RP.

Ranking System under my term -

13. Leader
12. Deputy Leader
11. Under Deputy
10. Turfer

===========High Commands===========

9. Capo
8. Enforcer
7. OG Families
6. Clapper
5. Hustler
4. Gangsta
3. Young Families
2. Thug
1. Freeze

At Last, Thanks to the curators of Families gang for giving their valuable time and considering my application.

Thank you and have a nice day ahead!
Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom