Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Bonifacio Flawless
Suspect ID
334436 197395
Date of violation
Jul 2, 2024
Time of violation
16:30
Proofs
https://youtu.be/zndCyRDRKmc

rebeI

Player
Player
I'd like to see 334436's pov preferably from the beginning so we can all hear the conversation between him and his family members, since they were teaming with the Brotherhood to grief us.
I'd also like to see the full POV of 197395, the person who killed me, to understand how he doesn't shoot at 334436 from the mid roof and also to understand how the rest of those BH on Marabunta roof dont shoot him either. Listening to their conversation on discord will be enough to understand everything. :)

Tyrell Johnson

EN1 Senior of Unofficial Orgs and Supports
Senior Administrator
Requesting POV

All comments other than the one requested below will be punished with a warning for offtopic.

More POV requests may follow after this one.

ID 197395 has 12 hours to provide full POV of this event
ID 334436 has 12 hours to provide full POV of this event​

Kyle Frolov

𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐅𝐄𝐑 πŽπ… π‘π„πˆΜ‡π’
Player

Kyle Frolov

Player
You have to use your brain in this game, you can strategize in this game, I don't know the person there, there is no teaming here, he has nothing to gain from this, I didn't even contact him. it was in our interest to push him

rebeI

Player
Player
Warn for offtopic comment
You have to use your brain in this game, you can strategize in this game, I don't know the person there, there is no teaming here, he has nothing to gain from this, I didn't even contact him. it was in our interest to push him
Wolfs friend, Taha Sopranos, who was also with him trying to grief us, as he did yesterday, was in brotherhood 2 weeks ago, how do you not know them? dont try to deceive the administration buddy

Very Saulgoodman

Player
Player
i saw more than 5 people doing rule break of event 1.8 w main also twink how dare u change ur fam as a clothes.

Wolf Sopracino

Player
Player
I was in the Brotherhood family before The Soprano family opened, and the choice was up to me, so I chose to kill the Slaughter Gang family because I had to get a kill to edit. I have nothing to do with the Brotherhood family or any family. This situation is ridiculous and the logical reason why they didn't hit me was because they would shoot me and get a kill. It would be better for them to shoot someone from the slaughter gang and win an event.

Kyle Frolov

Player
I was at Escobard today and I just entered BrotherHood but I can understand why you guys are so obsessed. If I had shot this guy there, we would not have won this event. As you can see in my Pov, there is no teaming. Your understanding of teaming is wrong and I don't even know this person.

Abu Sawsan

Player
Player
i can bring 4 families with 100 ppl and push 1 fam, if you report for teaming i will say its a strategy and i dont know any of them we just running around and i dont have any contact with them, so smart

washed kuzxyy

Player
Player
Its so funny you are teaming with Brotherhood because you cannot win any RP tickets at all.

They entered with 5 people, 3 of The Sopranos members first killed 1 escobar member named Eray Valoroso, they were waiting for Escobar to enter so they cannot be 25 people camping in wall and Brotherhood has advantage. When they killed the Escobar member, they needed to kill 1 Slaughter Gang member so Brotherhood can win. Then the remaining 2 of them pushed Slaughter and killed 1. So BH is winning. You didnt push Slaughter only, you also waited for Escobar. Its obvious teaming and you are playing for Brotherhood. Also Tyrell please check with Turkish admin, in the video it can be heard he says β€œwhen we enter, we will push Slaughter”.

Tyrell Johnson

EN1 Senior of Unofficial Orgs and Supports
Senior Administrator
Requesting POV

All comments other than the POV requested below will be punished with a warning for offtopic.

ID 302129 has 12 hours to provide full POV of this event
ID 363886 has 12 hours to provide full POV of this event
ID 187066 has 12 hours to provide full POV of this event
ID 354103 has 12 hours to provide full POV of this event
ID 204047 has 12 hours to provide full POV of this event
ID 210873 has 12 hours to provide full POV of this event
ID 102882 has 12 hours to provide full POV of this event
ID 331308 has 12 hours to provide full POV of this event
ID 178742 has 12 hours to provide full POV of this event
ID 87004 has 12 hours to provide full POV of this event
ID 213534 has 12 hours to provide full POV of this event
ID 95783 has 12 hours to provide full POV of this event
ID 290268 has 12 hours to provide full POV of this event
ID 200095 has 12 hours to provide full POV of this event
ID 103539 has 12 hours to provide full POV of this event
ID 385789 has 12 hours to provide full POV of this event
ID 216581 has 12 hours to provide full POV of this event
ID 235136 has 12 hours to provide full POV of this event
ID 117577 has 12 hours to provide full POV of this event
ID 154989 has 12 hours to provide full POV of this event
ID 284002 has 12 hours to provide full POV of this event
ID 254442 has 12 hours to provide full POV of this event
ID 235186 has 12 hours to provide full POV of this event

Efeeey

Player
Player

Efe Pinkman | 213534

At last mins of event we started pushing to SG as a only 5 people because we needed to hunt at least one of them to win this event. Last family with most people wins this event. That's how script works for RP ticket event. Its all about holding numbers and camping at event.

Anyways I want to talk about myself, I didn't shoot that guy because we needed to be first at the list. So we tried to kill SG member instead of killing this guy. I don't even know this guy tbh. At other major events except vineyard scripts working with points (we will not earn any points or anything by killing this last soprano member) but at this event its all about number so if I kill that guy who was already trying to kill SG before our push it means I need to push SG with most of my members after killing this guy and making third family(escobar) win. Why should I gave win to other family by losing numbers to SG I will also lose the event at the end of the day. So we focused to win this event by trying to hunt one SG member.

Thanks for the reviewing admin for hardwork and have a nice day to everyone!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom