Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gustavoooo

Player
Player
Name: Gustav Hill
Nationality: German
Place of Birth: Munich
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Eye color: Green
Hair color: Black
Tattoos: Arm, legs
Strengths: Accuracy with weapons, and tactical ability to attack and defend against enemies, hardworking and dedicated, teamwork ability and leadership
Weakness: not very patient, self-criticism, and procrastination.

My name is Gustav Hill, and I have always desired to be a member of SWAT since I was a youngster. The ability to truly change the world, the solidarity, and the excitement of high-stakes operations all attracted me in. I accomplished my goal ultimately after years of intense training, countless hours of dedication, and progressing up the ranks. But my career's height came at a terrible sacrifice.

My brother Kendrick and I had a strong connection as we both had a strong love of justice. He was my rock and strongest supporter. But everything changed on that miserable day. Kendrick lost his life in a bank heist carried out by the most notorious criminal organization in Spain. My loss left a hole that appeared difficult to fill and impacted me like an overcrowded train. Suddenly, I felt that the system I had dedicated my life to was insufficient and powerless to stop the evil that had taken my brother's life.

After his passing, my perspective changed. My uniform i wore everyday began to feel like a cage, and the rules and regulations were much like cuffs. I could not allow bureaucracy to bind my hands while I did nothing. I had access to special weaponry and sensitive information because of my position in SWAT. I had the information and the means at my command. I only needed to have the will.
My hunting field was the neighborhoods I used to patrol. I began pursuing Spanish criminals because I thought they were all associated with the organization who killed Kendrick. I experienced a twisted feeling of justice with each raid and every takedown

It was small at first. I utilized my power to increase patrols in locations where Spanish gang activity is known to occur. I explained it to my superiors and to myself as a necessary crackdown on criminal activity. But I didn't have to go very far before I did. I falsified evidence, manipulated crime scenes, and made every operation seem like a personal revenge. Adrenaline and the excitement of seeking ate me up. Every detention and every confrontation seemed like a step toward taking vengeance on Kendrick.

quote - `the line between right and wrong is often thinner than we think, and crossing it comes at a heavy price.`

1) Gustav can rob and take bribes up to $100.000.
2) Gustav will use any weaponry to protect himself against potential enemies - legal or illegal (Gustav wont use any org weaponry for personal use, only on duty)
3) Gustav can smash bodycams off a person if he feels threatened or provoked by the person confronting him. (2 tries per situation) (/try or /do command)
4) Gustav can go into ghetto to gather information about suspicious activity and to kill enemies he feels threatened by and to use it for his personal advantage for his patrols in ghetto.
5) Gustav is allowed to falsely claim that he has requested an attorney or deny them.
6) Gustav can interrogate and/or kill to gain information by gangsters and criminals
7) Gustav can break all state legislation, for e.g. Code of Procedures/PDAA
8) Gustav can not show his id to his 10-15 and he can lie about his name
9) Gustav can add wanted stars to people who damaged or hurted him and also clean a persons background if he thinks he was falsely convicted of
10) Gustav can buy illegal weapons and armour from the black market

Last edited:

Spike Hill

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Rejected.

Wrong format, Which is your life story, and which one is your career story? Or are they both in one?
Apply again after 7 days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom