Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Corrupt Lucifer
Administrators nickname
Matt_Sirius
Date
Jul 2, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://ibb.co/4j3wZ8X

Corrupt Lucifer

LifeInvader
Player
Ban for Deception | Dom Salvatore | Matt_Sirius

1. Complainant Information:

• Username: Corrupt Lucifer
  • Account ID: 141863
2. Date and Time of Incident:
  • Log Out: Monday, [01-07-2024] at around 9:00 AM (Karachi, Pakistan time)
3. Nature of Complaint: I have been banned for allegedly deceiving an administrator. However, I have always interacted genuinely and respectfully with administrators. I request proof of this allegation, as I do not understand why I was banned.

If this deceptive activity occurred while I was offline, it is possible that my account was hacked or used by someone else. In that case, I need to secure my Epic Games, Rockstar Club Account, and start using Google Authenticator on Rage Multiplayer.

4. Evidence: Since this incident might have happened while I was offline, I request a review of my login and activity logs during the mentioned period. Please provide any chat logs or communications that led to this ban.

5. Additional Information: As far as I know, there are only two ways to communicate with an admin: through chat and by calling an admin in the city.

6. Request: Please provide me with the necessary details and proof regarding this issue so I can understand and address it appropriately.

Regards, Corrupt Lucifer

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Curator of the project
Rejected. Incorrect format. Forum got banned for spamming complaints

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom