Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Gee Man
Administrators nickname
Nik Payne
Date
Jul 2, 2024
Time
9:02
Proofs
https://youtu.be/fkP697Q4UbI?si=3k54k073BSrBtjjc

Rhyrhy2

Player
Player
Hello guy's this is not really a admin complain, its all about my main account got 30 days banned because I attend an family war and my pov was stuck in emails the whole time and I was thinking everything is okay and in place, however I was wrong. I was recording pov at first then I stopped it to go into the emails to talk with my friends about the family war. I then went back in game and actually started back the pov and the whole time its stuck in emails and I never knew, It was my first ever time doing a family war I didn't knew that I should have full pov saved for 48hours. However when I went to my friends house to help them out and they invited me to the family and they started telling me all about the event and I should have full pov to show, I told them my bodycam is on not knowing it was stuck on emails screen sadly. We then entered the event and die, as we got back out of the event everybody started saving their bodycam's, when I looked at mine it was stuck the whole time bro sadly. This is not my fault and I really want to say I am really sorry about that situation I never meant for that to happen I just need this issue to be resolved please am asking. I showed the proof of the first pov when I just went to my friends family house and they invited me to the family and we were speaking about the event, then I showed the second pov of the screen stuck in emails, however I still got a 30 days ban sadly. I just want to take the time out to apologize for that mistake and I wish to have a chance to play on my main again before 30 days please. It's my first week in city 2 I don't know much about family wars or family events because I never did them before so I am really sorry for my mistake I wish to have a second chance please and thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom