Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
smil ash
Administrators nickname
Eray_Black
Date
Jul 3, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/LWbIx4G

smil matter

Player
Player
hello i got banned for ban evading i know i did ban evading but it wasnt me it was this kid hear his voice
his id is 3468 and he got more ids but i got pov with his sound and he was doing some shit i wasnt playing he was u guys think am the 568 but am not what did i do i just created the acc played for 2 days i left the game this kid start telling me i got ur en 2 how did he got it ( he asked me for forums acc and the forum acc is like everthing thing i mean like all of my gmails all of my accs ) he took my acc on en 2 and started playing and he changed password everything even the gamil that created the acc he changed it i couldnt do nothing cuz if i pos forum my acc with get banned and if i dont do or say anything i will not got banned and i might get my acc back and even how hard i was fucked i even tryed to set with him in vc him sharing screen and my frineds were fighting him in ghetto and i was watching him and i was tilting him until he leave the acc so i can play that how fucked it was like look i was waiting for him to leave the acc after that he told me if u dont give me ur en3 acc i will start cheating en 2 and u will socal club ban and u will not see the game again and i just gave him the acc he started playing there with 3468 and he got me banned on en 2 i forgot about en 3 so i left the game for some time and i came back and i remember i had an en 3 acc and i changed the password cuz he got me banned on en 3 and here is the proof and i fully took it but i know if i enter it the acc is gone so i didnt enter the acc i just didnt want him to play and here he started saying give me the acc back and give it back and i was saying no btw ( i was saying am in game it mean am in league of legends game ) and btw from en 2 he gave me stolen id 38837 acc to play with him and helped him i lied i just wanted to get him banned he started saying i gave u the acc u gonna steal from lspd and give armor to me and i was ignoring that here proof and here as i remember i got him banned and i got my self banned on his stolen acc the reason he game the acc is to help him againts some ppl in the ghetto and just joined lspd and he got mad here is the proof imgur.com and here he got mad cuz i for him banned imgur.com and here imgur.com and he was pro ban evader he send me this imgur.com each pic each acc lol and he sent me this imgur.com after he got ban on en 2 and here after he got banned from en 2 i started ignoring him imgur.com cuz i dont want to do anything with this guy and here he got banned another time in another acc imgur.com and here he got alot of bans and he doesnt have any more accs imgur.com so he started streaming and playing pupge and here more proof that he didnt have no more accs here imgur.com and here he kept masseging me after he got all my accounts banned he kept asking me for gta accs and i kept saying no here proof imgur.com and i told him u fucked all of my accounts dont talk with me again +the guy is pro ban evader u have to know that i gave all of the proof i can give u

after that now his friends told him about me and what i was doing and he told eveyone about me and he was targting ppl and he came again to the server just trying to get me banned like this guy have alot alot of account i dont think he is coming back i wish u understand the situation am in i did not playing his 3k id or other ids i only played on 568 id and this id got me fucked cuz of that kid i coudnt do anything and i knew his accounts were banned so i just forget about them i just wanted to play the game normally and have fun with friends and i havnt got any any chance for somthing like this big + it took me alot of time to make this forum i wish i truely wish i can get back just to play the game i agree with everything money wipe pc check
Best Regards

Barzani Error

Player
Player
hello i got banned for ban evading i know i did ban evading but it wasnt me it was this kid hear his voice
his id is 3468 and he got more ids but i got pov with his sound and he was doing some shit i wasnt playing he was u guys think am the 568 but am not what did i do i just created the acc played for 2 days i left the game this kid start telling me i got ur en 2 how did he got it ( he asked me for forums acc and the forum acc is like everthing thing i mean like all of my gmails all of my accs ) he took my acc on en 2 and started playing and he changed password everything even the gamil that created the acc he changed it i couldnt do nothing cuz if i pos forum my acc with get banned and if i dont do or say anything i will not got banned and i might get my acc back and even how hard i was fucked i even tryed to set with him in vc him sharing screen and my frineds were fighting him in ghetto and i was watching him and i was tilting him until he leave the acc so i can play that how fucked it was like look i was waiting for him to leave the acc after that he told me if u dont give me ur en3 acc i will start cheating en 2 and u will socal club ban and u will not see the game again and i just gave him the acc he started playing there with 3468 and he got me banned on en 2 i forgot about en 3 so i left the game for some time and i came back and i remember i had an en 3 acc and i changed the password cuz he got me banned on en 3 and here is the proof and i fully took it but i know if i enter it the acc is gone so i didnt enter the acc i just didnt want him to play and here he started saying give me the acc back and give it back and i was saying no btw ( i was saying am in game it mean am in league of legends game ) and btw from en 2 he gave me stolen id 38837 acc to play with him and helped him i lied i just wanted to get him banned he started saying i gave u the acc u gonna steal from lspd and give armor to me and i was ignoring that here proof and here as i remember i got him banned and i got my self banned on his stolen acc the reason he game the acc is to help him againts some ppl in the ghetto and just joined lspd and he got mad here is the proof imgur.com and here he got mad cuz i for him banned imgur.com and here imgur.com and he was pro ban evader he send me this imgur.com each pic each acc lol and he sent me this imgur.com after he got ban on en 2 and here after he got banned from en 2 i started ignoring him imgur.com cuz i dont want to do anything with this guy and here he got banned another time in another acc imgur.com and here he got alot of bans and he doesnt have any more accs imgur.com so he started streaming and playing pupge and here more proof that he didnt have no more accs here imgur.com and here he kept masseging me after he got all my accounts banned he kept asking me for gta accs and i kept saying no here proof imgur.com and i told him u fucked all of my accounts dont talk with me again +the guy is pro ban evader u have to know that i gave all of the proof i can give u

after that now his friends told him about me and what i was doing and he told eveyone about me and he was targting ppl and he came again to the server just trying to get me banned like this guy have alot alot of account i dont think he is coming back i wish u understand the situation am in i did not playing his 3k id or other ids i only played on 568 id and this id got me fucked cuz of that kid i coudnt do anything and i knew his accounts were banned so i just forget about them i just wanted to play the game normally and have fun with friends and i havnt got any any chance for somthing like this big + it took me alot of time to make this forum i wish i truely wish i can get back just to play the game i agree with everything money wipe pc check
Best Regards
Not OFF Topic
Smile Matter ( Kye) Ban evading
( here every thing you say it by your sound and everything was sent to Eray black since 13 / 6 /2024 and was On consideration
Thanks ( Dont deceive admins )

omar zuldik

Player
Player

Best Re
kiki do you love do you hear me ammmmmm --_--:ROFLMAO:

smil matter

Player
Player
need arbic admin here pls sultan or any arbic admin here he say all the story
this guy was one of the dark error helpers btw and 2 or 3 more guys and u can clearly see in the pov i said dark was playing in 568 and i wasnt + look at them they were trying to drag me to say some thing and why would he post forum or expose me for somthing like this cuz the kid who did all this he told him and i know that for a fact cuz one time my friend got punched here Approved - General Rules 1.3 | 713 cuz they were targting him there then this guy posted the pov on my friend who did i saw in the discord ( the kid omar error + barazani + mohamd ramdan he changed his name + amr + mohamd error) all these guys why are they talking with somebody who is blacklisted and he joined the game back and still got banned so clearly they were helping the him
need arbic admin here pls sultan or any arbic admin here he say all the story
and in the pov here what happen what happen in the pov i was talking with a guy in the chat his name is evil u can clearly in his pov he bazani said why ur arguing with evil i explaned to him it was my secend day in the family so i didnt know who exacly i was talking too and (omar error + barazani + mohamd ramdan) and these guys were trying to get a pov on my cuz they are the kid friend so another thing how did u get the discord while its not ur discord its barzani discord so its so clearly that barzani gave the kid the pov and he told admins + i said everything clearly in his pov and how exacly how did i say in the forum

Barzani Error

Player
Player
this guy was one of the dark error helpers btw and 2 or 3 more guys and u can clearly see in the pov i said dark was playing in 568 and i wasnt + look at them they were trying to drag me to say some thing and why would he post forum or expose me for somthing like this cuz the kid who did all this he told him and i know that for a fact cuz one time my friend got punched here Approved - General Rules 1.3 | 713 cuz they were targting him there then this guy posted the pov on my friend who did i saw in the discord ( the kid omar error + barazani + mohamd ramdan he changed his name + amr + mohamd error) all these guys why are they talking with somebody who is blacklisted and he joined the game back and still got banned so clearly they were helping the him

and in the pov here what happen what happen in the pov i was talking with a guy in the chat his name is evil u can clearly in his pov he bazani said why ur arguing with evil i explaned to him it was my secend day in the family so i didnt know who exacly i was talking too and (omar error + barazani + mohamd ramdan) and these guys were trying to get a pov on my cuz they are the kid friend so another thing how did u get the discord while its not ur discord its barzani discord so its so clearly that barzani gave the kid the pov and he told admins + i said everything clearly in his pov and how exacly how did i say in the forum
I Told you don't deceive admins all is in the video with your sound.

omar zuldik

Player
Player

and in the pov here what happen what happen in the pov i was talking with a guy in the chat his name is evil u can clearly in his pov he bazani said why ur arguing with evil i explaned to him it was my secend day in the family so i didnt know who exacly i was talking too and (omar error + barazani + mohamd ramdan) and these guys were trying to get a pov on my cuz they are the kid friend so another thing how did u get the discord while its not ur discord its barzani discord so its so clearly that barzani gave the kid the pov and he told admins + i said everything clearly in his pov and how exacly how did i say in the
who is the kid look at your face than talk

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom