Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mustafa Affetmez
Administrators nickname
Alex Odd
Date
Jul 1, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/TCxlKA3

BamBamx

Player
Player
Hi dear Mazhor,

I hope you having great day, I've been on this server for almost a year and a half and in that time I've met a lot of nice people and had a great time. I admit I've made mistakes, my first account(260431) was banned for gr6.3 and the day after that ban I read almost all the rules and made sure not to break any of them but unfortunately I made some mistakes before I knew the rules like and now I'm paying for those mistakes.

On 07.07.2023 my steam account was stolen, when my steam account was stolen they also stole my social club account and I opened another steam account and bought a new gtaV and for a while I continued to play with the gtaV in the new steam account and a new social club account. After a while I managed to get my stolen steam account back, so I continued to play from my stolen steam account and my old social club account and during this time I informed you about this via discord dm but I guess you didn't see my message. I still have the emails of my stolen account, that's how I can prove it to you.

This is my main social club:
This is my twink social club:
This is proof for my steam and social club got hacked:
This is for i write to mazhor for my social club got stole:
Even if you don't unban me, thank you for all the good things I have experienced on this server.
Im agree with money wipe or anything.

Regards
Mustafa Affetmez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom